Friday, October 31, 2014

She's Terrible!

Let me check myself and explain to you all how I was about to write a blog post titled "The Terrible Twos Are Cute". I was confident too. I took that stage to be a joke until a recent grocery store trip. Now, I take every word of that back! I assumed the terrible twos stage was nothing more than a baby crying. In that case, I summed it up as being cute because I think my daughter is cute when she cries. This isn't the case at all.

It took that trip to the grocery store for me to realize my child is terrible. She's manipulative and has a grand scheme of demanding her way. Yes she cries, but she takes it to the next level.

Have you ever been attacked by a 2-year-old?

Honestly, I don't have the energy to get into details of my child's behavior at the grocery store. Let's just say that trip ended in me trying to battle and discipline my 2-year-old while she was throwing a tantrum and literally throwing groceries out of the shopping cart. I ended up giving in to her and picking up groceries off the floor as my child watched her manipulative ways work. If I'm not mistaking, I saw my sweet child laughing at me as I was sweating, out of breath and chasing canned goods.

That day, we were both in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment