Saturday, April 26, 2014

We All Have Weird "Mom" Moments, Rights?

Welcome! I'm inspired to blog and my daughter (born in 2012) is the reason why. I'm a first time parent, so everything is new to me even though my child is almost 2 years of age.

It seems like the cuter the baby the more weird you get. I caught myself staring at my baby while she was sleep. In doing that I decided I wanted to smell her breath. Mind you, this isn't an infant that has the sweet smelling breath. This is a full-blown toddler with "adult" morning breath, but that didn't stop me.

I typically catch myself doing small, but weird things when I get around my baby. That's why I decided to share some of the things my baby inspires me to do. Hopefully, someone will be able to relate to me and our weird can become the new "normal". Everyone knows being normal isn't normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment