Saturday, May 17, 2014

I Save Bloody Band-Aids

Confessions of a Weird Mom #2:


To my surprise saving bloody bandages isn't normal. This became news to me one day as I was removing the bandages off of my child after a routine doctor's appointment. She had just received 4 shots. I was very careful while removing them. As soon as they were all removed I immediately put them in a safe place because I knew I would be using them at a later date. Asia's father then looks at me in pure disgust and asks "what are you doing?". I reply "I'm saving bloody band-aids" and looked at Asia's father as if he was out of the loop. It's all about art!

I'm an artistic mother who loves to scrapbook. What's cooler than your child seeing their bandages from when they received their shots as babies? To put the icing on the cake, I made sure I put the bandages in the scrapbook bloody side up. It makes it more dramatic!? I for one can appreciate good scrapbooks and bloody bandages.

No comments:

Post a Comment